I spent most of today (Wednesday) thinking that it was Thursday, which as I’m sure you know, can be quite traumatic. In order to help deal with that mid-week trauma, I’ve compiled another list of fun and nice things to help tide us over until the weekend.
- I really like this interview with Anna Ross, the lady behind Kester Black, one of my fave brands of vegan nail polish. The story of her rapidly growing business is a bit inspiring! Click here to read the article.
- Dawn is very cool blogger who writes over at Kangaroo Spotting. Dawn does monthly posts to allow makers to share and support one another’s work. Dawn is ace. See Dawn’s latest ‘Makers Monthly’ post here.
- Few things are more excellent and worthwhile than these pictures taken by a man who photoshops his dog into a giant dog. Click here for pure joy.
- I didn’t know it until recently, but it turns out that I have a gaping hole in my life that can only be filled by this unicorn mug.
- A Flamingo A Day is an Instagram account that delivers what the name promises – daily photos of little plastic flamingoes having tiny, adorable adventures. Don’t question it, just love it by clicking here.
- This time last week, I was watching Passenger perform at the Palais Theatre. I’ve been going to see Passenger since he was illegally busking in Degraves St, so it’s wonderful to see the truly deserved success he’s having. He really is a phenomenal live performer. This is one of his newer tracks that he played at the gig. Just lovely:
What’s been putting a pep in your step this week? Do you now desperately need a unicorn mug? Have you heard any great new music lately? Do tell!